Baggage is carried in the hold for free on all flights except for tap|discount. If so, please be advised that you may purchase this service in the next step.
If you are traveling with checked luggage and have a connecting flight in Brazil, the United States or Canada, be sure to collect your luggage for customs control in these countries. Then follow the directions and go to the luggage transfer point.
Earn miles with Emirates.
All you have to do to collect miles is book a flight with Emirates. If you book online and indicate your TAP Miles&Go number your miles will be credited automatically.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that registered in your TAP Miles&Go Account and that the flight and fare are eligible for earning miles.
If you have forgotten to indicate your TAP Miles&Go Customer number you can access your TAP Miles&Go profile and claim your miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your TAP Miles&Go account, please contact the TAP Miles&Go Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Classes A, F (from 300% to 200%), classes C, J, I (from 200% to 150%), class O (from 200% to 125%), classes P, H (from 0% to 100%), class W (from 100% to 50%), classes T, L, Q (from 50% to 30%), classe G (from 0% to 30%), classes V, X (from 50% to 10%), from 1 December 2021.
Classes H, E (from 100% to 110%); class W from 50% to 110%, starting August 01, 2022.
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited as Bonus Miles to your balance and they can be exchanged for benefits. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and Star Alliance members are considered to be Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Earning miles is subject to the terms of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- Any fare not listed above is not eligible to earn miles.
- Please note that the booking class of your ticket may not match the relevant class for earning miles.
- The partner airline may, in accordance with its terms and conditions, exclude any fare that may have been used to get discounts on upgrades.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed over the period of 6 months after the flight date. The crediting of such miles is subject to the approval of the partner.
- The miles credit request must be made within 6 months of the date of the activity and will be completed within a maximum of 90 days.
- The claiming of miles can only be submitted 8 days after the flight date.
- Once the miles have been credited to the Client’s Account they cannot be returned.
Spend your miles with Emirates.
- Award ticket - All you have to do is choose the dates and set out on your dream trip.