For extraordinary times, extraordinary solutions. We now offer complete flexibilityon all fares. Book your trip with confidence, knowing that when you book until February 28, 2022, you can change the date and destination for free (differentials will be chagered when applicable). Confirm all the conditions here.
If your flight is canceled, you can choose to reschedule it or request a refund to the original form of payment or by voucher. As of September 1, 2020, if you opt for a voucher refund, you will get an additional 10% of the initial amount.
- Valid for requested made as of September 1, 2020, in which a flight has been cancelled;
- The issuance of the voucher for the total amount of the ticket is applicable to tickets where no route of the ticket has yet been used;
- Additional amount is calculated based on the original amount of the voucher. For example, if you were originally going to receive 100EUR the voucher will be issued in the total amount of 110EUR;
- Applicable to tickets paid with cash, including Corporate tickets;
- Additional value is not valid for tickets that have been paid for with vouchers or mile tickets.
For miles tickets purchased under the TAP Miles & Go Program, the request must be made through the Contact Center. In this case, all the miles will be refunded to the Client’s account and all the amounts paid in cash will be refunded by voucher with no additional value of 10%, without charging the cancellation fee.
- The validity period of the voucher is the date in the 'Valid until' field;
- The voucher will be valid for the payment of ticket(s) and/or TAP service(s);
- The voucher can be used for an online purchase at flytap.com;
- You are allowed to use up to three vouchers during the online purchase;
- If there is any remaining amount to be paid, you can only use up to two vouchers and the remainder must be paid by credit card or through one of the other means of payment available when paying for the online purchase;
- If you want to use more than three vouchers for the same online purchase or if the sum of three vouchers is not suficient to pay for the entire booking, you will need to contact our Contact Center;
- The amount of the voucher does not need to be used all at once, it can be deducted until the total amount of the voucher is used;
- The voucher can be used to pay for a new ticket or a service for someone other than the voucher holder;
- The commercialisation of the credits provided by the voucher is not allowed.
If you ticket is within the conditions mentioned on this page, we recommend that the free change of your ticket or the request of the refund voucher be made online through Manage Booking.
Our Contact Center is receiving an extremely high amount of calls and regret the inconvenience that this situation may cause our passengers. We are making every effort to help all our Clients. To ensure that our response is swift as possible, please use our various online platforms, such as the website, our social networks and live chat.