Cape Town and Montreal are the new destinations you can visit with us - always following all safety and health requirements. If you are traveling from Ponta Delgada, you can also discover new connections to Boston and Toronto!
Let yourself be charmed by our suggestions and book your flight now at the best price.
Change flexibility, no worries
No worries with tickets purchased with the right to a fee-free change. Check the conditions below.
- Valid for tickets issued between 25 September and 30 November 2020, with original travel dates between 1 July 2020 and 14 December 2020 or 16 January and 15 March 2021;
- Change must be made 21 days prior to the date of the first flight;
- Free change fee, but fare differential is charged when applicable;
- One free change per reservation, subsequent changes are charged in accordance to fare rules;
- New travel date must be prior to 30 June 2021 or within the validity of the ticket, restriction is applies to the date that is the first to expire;
- Valid only for reservations in which no flight has been flown;
- The validity period of the ticket cannot be extended;
- Valid for Corporate tickets.
The streets of Cape Town blend traditional African culture with modern life. Offers a multitude of cultural attractions, but nothing beats its stunning beaches, breathtaking sea, and immensely green mountains.
Start of operations: August 01, 2020 (3 flights per week)
As the city of contrasts, Montreal invites its visitors to divide their days between nature, sports and festivals. Canada’s second-largest city, the second-biggest French-speaking city in the world and, according to UNESCO, it is also the city of design.