What is the Fixed Price Upgrade?
How to Upgrade?
You can choose to Upgrade at a fixed price online or through other channels. See the available options:
- Booking Management: when the check-in for your flight is available online, go to the "Booking Management" area and access the Fixed Price Upgrade link to check its availability.
- Mobile check-in: you may also receive an offer during the mobile check-in process and until 24h before your flight.
- At the airport: you can request your Upgrade at the check-in desk or at the boarding gate 2 hours before the flight departure. Ask the agent for additional information and Upgrade availability for your flight.
- At the Contact Center: you must inform the Contact Center agent that you want an Upgrade, and the agent will check if the Upgrade conditions are met.
- The check-in for the flight you want to Upgrade must be opened.
- To enjoy an Upgrade on the "Booking Management" channel, you cannot be checked-in already.
- Upgrade is made per flight segment and for all Clients in the booking.
- If you do not want the Upgrade to be made for all Clients in the booking, you must contact the TAP Contact Center or the agent at the airport.
- This service is only available for flights operated by TAP, or operated on its behalf, and by TAP Express.
- Upgrade availability and its fulfillment depends on Executive Class' s availability.
- The amount paid for the Upgrade is non-refundable. If you cancel the check-in, the Upgrade will not go through.
- The fare conditions of the original ticket are maintained.
- Non endorsable.
- The Upgrade is subject to seat availability, it is always made per flight segment, and the corresponding benefits only apply to the upgraded segment - except for fare conditions that will be the same as the original ticket.
- Not all services the Upgrade offers are available and some tickets are not eligible for this type of Upgrade.
- Upgrading to Executive Class at check-in or at the boarding gate does not change the baggage allowance (number or weight) included in the original fare.
Experience the comfort of the Executive Class
Exchange Bonus Miles for an Upgrade of your comfort on board. See how it works.
See how to bid for an Upgrade to Executive Class or to a Comfort seat in Economy Class.