Discover here all the services we have available to make your trip, and that of your children, even more unforgettable:
- Offering flight baptism certificates to the little ones;
- Access to priority boarding and reduced mobility assistance service if needed;
- Permission to transport your stroller up to the boarding gate;
- Carry a baby cart in the cabin instead of hand baggage allowed for by your fare, as long as it does not exceed the dimensions and maximum weight currently allowed for hand baggage.
- If you are traveling with a baby you can request a crib from us. This must not exceed 11 kg / 24 lbs and the baby must not have more than 12 months of age;
- Special meals for children and babies on long-haul flights;
- On board offers for children and baby kits on intercontinental flights;
- Dedicated entertainment content;
- Assistance service for unaccompanied minors.
Automatic and free seat allocation at check-in time in standard zone for adults and children in same reservation, regardless of the chosen fare. Whenever possible and if there is availability adult will be allocated to the same row of seats as the child, or an adjacent row.
We recommend choosing your seats for the entire family in advance to guarantee traveling together and in your favorite seats.