Due to the current situation caused by Covid-19, transport of animals in the hold is limited to direct flights, thus it is not possible to provide this service on journeys with layovers. If you have a confirmed reservation with this service, please contact our Contact Center.
How does Miles&Go Pets work?
Follow these steps to ensure you earn miles when travelling with your best friend.
1. Book your trip.
Choose your destination and enter your TAP Miles&Go Client details during booking.
2. Book a ticket for your pet.
You have up to 24 hours prior to departure to make the transport booking.
3. See the miles balance grow!
Check the miles credit of your flight at the same time as the miles credit for transporting your pet.
- Offer valid for registered TAP Miles&Go clients who indicate their TAP Miles&Go client number when booking a ticket with cash, and travelling with pets (in the cabin and/or hold) associated with their booking.
- Valid for flights operated by TAP (except code-share flights, flights chartered from other airlines or flights outside of the normal schedule).
- The accumulation of miles is done per segment flown and per animal transported, being 500 miles for animals transported in hold and 250 miles for those transported in cabin, provided they are accompanied by TAP Miles&Go Client duly identified in the reserve.
- The offer to earn miles is limited to the space available for the transport of animals in the cabin or hold, depending on the type of aircraft.
- The miles for the transport of pets will be credited simultaneously with the credit of miles for the TAP Miles&Go client’s ticket.
- If you find that the miles for your pet were not credited automatically, you should send an e-mail to the Miles&Go programme at email@example.com.
- Click here for more information about documentation and prices regarding travelling with pets.