Combine trips into a single ticket
With TAP partnerships, you get more options to go where you want to go and travel to the main stations of several cities in Europe - in addition to those served by an airport. Combine your plane and train trip into a single ticket, avoid long layovers and reach your final destination faster.
How to travel with a combined ticket:
- Book your train ticket when booking your flight with TAP.
- Check-in for the train trip is mandatory and is available 72 hours prior to departure.
- After checking in, you will receive a boarding pass that you must present to board the train.
- You have the right to carry with you the same baggage that you carry on the plane.
- You are responsible for picking up and transporting your baggage during the transfer from the plane to the train and vice versa.
- To avoid missing your flight connection, we recommend that you arrive at the airport at least 2 hours before your flight's departure time.