Baggage is carried in the hold for free on all flights except for tap|discount. If so, please be advised that you may purchase this service in the next step.
If you are traveling with checked luggage and have a connecting flight in Brazil, the United States or Canada, be sure to collect your luggage for customs control in these countries. Then follow the directions and go to the luggage transfer point.
Earn miles with Star Alliance
You will earn TAP Miles&Go miles whenever you fly with a Star Alliance company. The number of miles you earn will depend on the airline, the distance and the fare class of your ticket. Choose the Star Alliance member to see how many miles you can earn.
To earn miles just book your flight with any Star Alliance member. If you book online and indicate your TAP Miles&Go number your miles will be credited automatically.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that of your TAP Miles&Go Account and that the flight is eligible for miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that of your TAP Miles&Go account please contact the TAP Miles&Go Service Centre and submit your ID to claim your miles from the partner.
For more detailed information about Star Alliance fare products, click here.
Terms and conditions
- TAP Miles&Go miles can be credited as Status Miles or Bonus Miles. - Status Miles can only be earned on flights operated by TAP and other Star Alliance airlines.
- Bonus Miles are only earned on TAP’s partner airlines. - Status Miles are considered to be TAP Miles&Go Silver or Gold.
- Miles are credited in accordance with the rules of the airline operating the flight.The reservation class indicated on the ticket may not match the class used to count the miles.
- The booking class indicated on the ticket may not match the class used to count the miles.
- Any fares not shown in this table are not eligible for earning miles.
- The partner company can decide for itself to exclude any tariff used for big discounts.
- Miles that are not immediately credited can only be claimed for a period of up to six months after the date of the flight and are subject to approval by the partner airline.
- The miles credit request must be made within 6 months of the date of the activity and will be completed within a maximum of 90 days.
- Once the miles have been credited to the Client’s Account they cannot be returned.
- You must wait 8 days following your flight to claim your miles.
Spend your miles with Star Alliance.
There are currently no ongoing campaigns.