Burberry is a British brand that was founded by Thomas Burberry in 1856. The creation of gabardine in the late 1870s, a breathable waterproof material that revolutionised rainwear, lies at the origin of this brand’s most iconic product – the trench coat.
Ever since it started, Burberry has traded in luxury retail and presented collections where the timeless, iconic products are updated with bold, disruptive details in an impeccable balance between respect for its British heritage and the presentation of new modern icons.
Earn miles with Burberry.
Terms and conditions
- Miles can only be earned by customers who show their TAP Miles&Go Client number when making the purchases.
- The miles will be credited to the account up to month and a half after the purchase made in stores.
- Miles can only be earned on purchases made in Portugal.
- Once the miles have been credited to the Client’s Account they cannot be returned.
- Miles will be credited to your TAP Miles&Go account within 90 days.
At the moment, there are no ongoing campaigns.