If you are travelling with firearms and ammunition see the transport and security conditions you must comply with.
- No firearms or ammunition are allowed in the cabin;
- The firearms must be handed over unloaded, dismantled and properly packed at check-in;
- Make sure you have the correct documentation for the weapon, including the registration and the licence to use and carry firearms;
- Small firearms, provided they are declared at check-in, may be transported in hold baggage;
- Weapons and ammunition containing explosive projectiles cannot travel as hold baggage;
- The transport of amounts of ammunition exceeding 5kgs / 11lbs per passenger is not allowed;
- Permitted ammunition must be small calibre and not contain explosive projectiles;
- It is important that they are packed in a container with a sufficiently strong outer covering: wood, metal or fibre, protected against potential shocks and unable to move about inside.