Taste of Lisboa Food Tours
Taste of Lisboa Food Tours takes you to the very real and off-the-beaten path Lisbon, the one locals live in, saving you from feeling lost and overwhelmed in the discovering experience.
- Taste of Lisboa offers two regular experiences: Tram 28-Campo de Ourique Food & Cultural Walk - Discover the hidden gems of the neighborhood where Tram 28 finishes its route. You'll eat the way through the trendy and modern neighborhood of Campo de Ourique, away from the touristic crowds, to learn how Lisboners live and to find and taste uniqueand inovative food concepts.
- Downtown-Mouraria Food & Cultural Walk: Visit the oldest and historic neighborhoods of Lisbon situated in the castle hill, birthplace of Fado and the most multicultural area of the country. Feel like a local by walking through the backstreets and enjoy the Portuguese most iconic food in places where locals eat and drink, while learning about history, architecture, people and local food culture.
- Adult: 75€
- Child (6 - 10 years): 30€
- Baby (0 - 5 years): free
Tram 28-Campo de Ourique Food & Cultural Walk:
- 10h30 - please arrive 10 minutes in advance. We start on time.
- From Tuesday to Saturday.
Downtown-Mouraria Food & Cultural Walk:
- 15h00 (all year) and 15h45 (from May to November) - please arrive 10 minutes in advance. We start on time.
- From Monday to Saturday.
What to wear
- Name of the participants;
- Desired experience;
- Intended date;
- Mobile contact number;
- Date of births;
- Notes on any food allergies or restrictions that a participant may have;
- Proof of membership in the Portugal Stopover program (picture of your Portugal Stopover card, available on the TAP APP*). The payment can be made on the same day, and the discount will be applied upon presentation of the Portugal Stopover card.
You will then receive a confirmation email with all the important information and payment options.
*This feature is not available in the APP yet. However, you can show your ticket number to access the offer.