How to choose the lowest fares
The fares of your flight depend on many factors.
Follow our advice to get the best prices.
- Book early: plan your trip in time and get a lower fare;
- Avoid weekends: fares tend to be higher on Saturdays and Sundays;
- Travel in low season: choose to travel at times of lower demand, because you will manage to get better prices;
- Take advantage of our special offers: subscribe to the newsletter and stay updated on new developments;
- Book online and get special fares that are not available through other sales channels.
TAP offers special prices for infants and young people on some routes.If you fall into any of these categories, simply indicate it at the time of your booking.
- Infants - Children aged from 0 to 23 months have special fares since they do not occupy a seat on the aircraft. They have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Childs - TAP provides special fares for young people aged between 2 and 11 years.