The Green Way service offers priority at the security control and X-ray check, ensuring you faster access to your boarding gate.
It is available at Lisbon and Porto airports.
Who can use it?
Green Way gives priority at X-ray checks and security control to all customers who:
- Are flying with tap|top executive, tap|executive or tap|plus tickets;
- Have a TAP Miles&Go Gold Card or TAP Miles&Go Silver Card;
- Customers with TAP Corporate Top card;
- TAP Platinum Visa or Millennium bcp client, TAP Visa Gold.
Who can use it?
Fast Track is available for:
- Millennium bcp, TAP Visa Gold clients (travelling on any TAP product and only in Portuguese airports);
- Passengers traveling in the TAP products tap|plus, tap|executive and tap|top executive, as well as passengers TAP Miles&Go Gold, TAP Miles&Go Silver and Corporate Top cardholders can enjoy the Fast Track free of charge, according to each airport's rules. In order for these Clients to be able to use this service, they must include the number that appears on their card booking in their booking;
- TAP Visa Gold, TAP Visa Platinum, TAP Visa Business cards and TAP Miles&Go Credit Card are valid only in the Lisbon and Porto airports, unless traveling in tap|discount;
- Passengers traveling in tap|discount, tap|basic and tap|classic can now reserve the Fast track service, depending on the airport and the purchase channel:
|Available airports||Online purchase 1||Other channels 2|
|Copenhagen||11,99 EUR / 14 USD / 18 CAD or since 2.484 miles||13,99 EUR / 16 USD / 21 CAD or since 2.898 miles|
|Lisbon, Porto, Paris-Orly and Rome||9,99 EUR / 12 USD / 15 CAD or since 2,069 miles||13,99 EUR / 16 USD / 21 CAD or since 2.898 miles|
2 Through the remaining available channels, such as local counters (city or airport) or Contact Center.
View the airports and services available
|Airport||Greenway (Fast Track, X-Ray Check and Security Control)||tap|executive and tap|top executive||tap|plus||TAP Miles&Go Gold||TAP Miles&Go Silver|
|Milan – Malpensa||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|New York – Newark||✓||✓||X||X||X|
- These services are available only on flights operated by TAP and TAP Express;
- This service is non-refundable and allows only changes to date and time;
- Subject to availability;
- If you reserve Fast track after the boarding pass has already been issued, you must reissue it;
- This service does not apply to transfer passengers who remain airside.
Who can use it?
- Eligible passengers under the 'Trusted Traveler Program' of the US Department of Homeland Security (DHS);
- Children up to 12, provided that they are accompanied by an eligible passenger.
- To sign up and become an eligible passenger, simply fill out the following form;
- Once the form is filled out, you will have to schedule a meeting where you will introduce yourself and have your fingerprints taken. This can be done in over 380 centers;
- Once you qualify as an eligible passenger, you will receive a KTN (Known Traveler Number) passenger code;
- Whenever you travel from these airports, all you will have to do is add your KTN to your boarding passes.