Earn miles with Air China
All you have to do to collect miles is book a flight with Air China. If you book online and indicate your TAP Miles&Go number your miles will be credited automatically.
Make sure that the name on your ticket is the same as that registered in your TAP Miles&Go Account and that the flight and fare are eligible for earning miles.
If you have forgotten to indicate your TAP Miles&Go Customer number you can access your TAP Miles&Go profile and claim your miles.
If the name on your ticket is not the same as that registered for your TAP Miles&Go account, please contact the TAP Miles&Go Service Centre with your ID at hand to claim your miles from the partner.
Have a good trip!
Terms and conditions
- All eligible miles are credited as Bonus Miles to your balance and they can be exchanged for benefits. Only miles earned from flights with TAP and Star Alliance members are considered to be Status Miles and count towards Silver and Gold status.
- Earning miles is subject to the terms of the airline operating the flight. Charter flights are excluded.
- Any fare not listed above is not eligible to earn miles.
- Please note that the booking class of your ticket may not match the relevant class for earning miles.
- The partner airline may, in accordance with its terms and conditions, exclude any fare that may have been used to get discounts on upgrades.
- Miles not automatically credited may be claimed over the period of 6 months after the flight date. The crediting of such miles is subject to the approval of the partner.
- The miles credit request must be made within 6 months of the date of the activity and will be completed within a maximum of 90 days.
- The claiming of miles can only be submitted 8 days after the flight date.
- Once the miles have been credited to the Client’s Account they cannot be returned.
- Changes to classes A, P (from 300% to 200%); F First (from 250% to 200%); C, D, J, Z Executive (from 200% to 150%); E, T Economy (from 25% to 0%); K Economy (from 75% to 100%); L, Q Economy (from 75% to 50%); W Economy (from 110% to 50%); Y Economy (from 110% to 100%) from 1 June 2018.