TAP offers special prices for infants and young people on some routes.If you fall into any of these categories, simply indicate it at the time of your booking.
- Infants - Children aged from 0 to 23 months have special fares since they do not occupy a seat on the aircraft. They have to be accompanied by an adult.
- Childs - TAP provides special fares for young people aged between 2 and 11 years.
We provide special prices for group bookings. Travelling together as a group of at least 10 people on the same day and the same flight. Find out more here.
About your ticket
TAP only issues e-tickets. Even so, do be aware that if your flight, or advance booking prior to the departure date, does not allow your ticket to be issued, it can be picked up at a TAP ticket desk or at a General Ticket Agent.
Please note that tickets must be picked up within 72 hours of the online booking being made. By failing to do so, the booking will be cancelled automatically.
Lost or stolen tickets
TAP tickets issued for domestic flights — within Continental Portugal and the islands of Madeira and the Azores — cannot be replaced.
Except in these circumstances, if your ticket has been stolen or ost it may be replaced as a lost/stolen ticket if the passenger signs a TAP form assuming responsibility for its use.
This service is liable for the following fees:
- European flights: € 100 (Except those to and from Spain: €50)
- Intercontinental flights: €160
- The fees charged are non-refundable.
- Fees are charged on a case-by-case basis and not per passenger, meaning a family is considered as a single case.
In case changes are made to the ticket, a reissue service fee may be charged.
Discover the payment methods available for booking TAP flights and choose the method that best suits your needs.
TAP offers several extra services on each flight that can provide you with a unique experience.
For trips with up to 40 passengers.