The Portuguese Embassy in Maputo in conjunction with the Mozambican Government, agreed that two humanitarian flights will be carried out between Lisbon and Maputo, operated by TAP and with passenger transport in both directions, on the following dates:
July 16, 2020: Lisbon– Maputo (TP3227)
July 18, 2020: Maputo – Lisbon (TP3226)
July 23, 2020: Lisbon– Maputo (TP3227)
July 25, 2020: Maputo – Lisbon (TP3226)
As these are humanitarian flights and support for repatriation, only passengers who meet the following conditions will be allowed to travel on the mentioned flights:
1. Flight Lisbon – Maputo
- Mozambican nationals; or
- Legal residents in Mozambique; or
- Holders of an exceptional authorization to enter Mozambique, granted by the Mozambican authorities, pursuant to Article 10 (2) of Decree No. 51/2020 of July 2 of the Republic of Mozambique.
2. Flight Maputo – Lisbon
- Nationals and legal residents in Portugal, or
- Citizens of the European Union, nationals of States associated with the Schengen Area and members of their families, in accordance with Directive 2004/38 / EC of the Parliament and of the Council, and
- Third-country nationals legally resident in a Member State of the European Union, in transit to the country of origin or legal residence.
If you are compliant with the above-mentioned requirements and wish to travel on these flights, please fill out the form available here.