Discover Lisbon in a convertible car
The best of Lisbon in a fun way. Through the Hop On Hop Off buses you will be able to design your own route through the city. When you feel adventure calling, take the opportunity to continue the tour with a GoCar:
- Immerse yourself in history and culture on the riverside from where Portuguese sailors sailed to conquer the world;
- Explore the diversity of a modern Lisbon, with a stroll through Parque das Nações and or a visit to the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum;
- Let the GoCar’s sense of humor guide you while also providing you with the stories that give life to the city.
Available languages on GoCar
Immerse yourself in history and culture on the riverside from where Portuguese sailors sailed to conquer the world or Explore the diversity of a modern Lisbon, with a stroll through Parque das Nações or a visit to the Calouste Gulbenkian Museum.
- Belém’s line — 1h50
- Oriente’s line — 2h
Available languages on Hop On Hop Off
- Belém line: 9am to 7pm
- Oriente’s line - 9am to 6:30pm
- Belém’s line - 9:30am to 5pm
- Oriente’s line - 10:15am to 5:15pm
Options and Prices
Ticket valid for
Terms to drive a GoCar
- + 18;
- Valid driver’s license;
- 100eur for security deposit;
- Maximum capacity of 2 seats per vehicle.
- Tours and transfers reservations must be made 24 hours in advance.
- The Reservations Center is open everyday, from 7:30am to 7:30 pm.
- Cityrama contacts the client with confirmation of the booking and payment data details.
- For children the transportation of children, Cityrama can only provides provide high chairs lift banks and they should be requested at the time of the booking;
- Reservations changes must be made until 24 hours before the service and by email.
To benefit from this offer, you must present one of the following documents:
- Stopover reserved area on FlyTAP
- Booking management page under Manage Booking
- Booking confirmation email (valid for bookings with TAP)
- Booking with the Stopover indication on the TAP APP