- Transportes Aéreos Portugueses, S.A. (“TAP”) grants passengers entitled to a refund of the price of their ticket, plus the price of any unused ancillary services purchased by the passenger, the possibility of obtaining, alternatively, a voucher in the amount corresponding to 120% (one hundred and twenty percent) of that amount, to be used when purchasing a new ticket or TAP services.
- The choice between the cash refund in the amount corresponding to the ticket purchase price, plus the price of any unused ancillary services purchased by the passenger, and the voucher refund in the same amount increased by 20% (twenty percent) is exclusively and only up to the passenger.
- The increased voucher can be used in the payment of a new ticket to any TAP destination on a date chosen by the passenger or in the payment of any other TAP service.
- The increased voucher is valid for 1 (one) year, as from the date of its issue.
- The increased voucher will be sent to the electronic mail address of the passengers who declare to accept it.
- Upon accepting the increased voucher, passenger acknowledges and accepts, expressly and definitively, that he / she will not be able to request a refund, either by debit, credit, cash or by any other means, of the whole or part of the ticket price, plus the price of ancillary services.
- In case of doubt, passengers should contact TAP Contact Center.