- Space, to enjoy an even more serene journey.
- Privacy, to benefit from greater peace of mind without anyone next to you.
How to book an Empty Side Seat?
If this service is available for your booking, it will appear as an option in the online check-in flow.
Choose the empty seat(s) next to you that you want to book, in Economy Class.
Pay for the empty seat(s) selected. After successful payment, you will receive a confirmation e-mail.
- This service is only available during the online check-in process for Economy Class bookings and on flights operated by TAP or operated on its behalf by TAP Express.
- The Empty Side Seat is subject to availability and may have to be changed for operational, safety or security reasons, even after boarding the aircraft.
- The service is not endorsable or transferable.
- Do not change your seat during check-in in order to keep your Empty Side Seat(s) reserved. If you change your seat, the service will be cancelled.
See here for the full Terms and Conditions of this service.