15% off tickets
Lisbon Oceanarium is an internationally renowned aquarium dedicated to learning about and protecting the ocean. Sitting just 10 minutes away from Lisbon Airport, it is one of the most visited attractions in Portugal. It was three times recognized as the 'best aquarium in the world' by TripAdvisor's Travellers' Choice and voted 'the world's most remarkable place' by Tiqets users in 2022.
In addition to an underwater journey featuring more than 500 species and the discovery of 'One Planet, One Ocean', the experience includes the exhibitions 'Submerged Forests by Takashi Amano' (the world's largest 'nature aquarium') and 'ONE – The Sea like you've never felt it before', an immersive experience across the Portuguese sea. Visitors will be able to see Magellan penguins, sea otters, rays, several species of sharks, coral reefs, and more.
A unique and unforgettable experience that contributes to the conservation of the ocean and marine biodiversity!
Lisbon Oceanarium "Feels like Home"!
- Open daily
- Opening hours:
- 10 am to 8 pm (last admission at 7 pm)
- Opening hours on special days:
- December 24: 10 am to 7 pm (last admission at 6 pm)
- December 25: 11 am to 8 pm (last admission at 7 pm)
- December 31: 10 am to 7 pm (last admission at 6 pm)
- January 1: 11 am to 8 pm (last admission at 7 pm)
- Ticket pricing:
- 0-2 Years - Free
- 03-12 Years - € 15.00
- 13-64 Years - €25.00
- 65+ Years - €17.00
- Ticket pricing with the 15% discount:
- 0-2 Years - Free
- 03-12 Years - €12.75
- 13-64 Years - €21.25
- 65+ Years - €14.45
To benefit from the 15% discount, you must enter the promo code TAPODL15 when purchasing your ticket on the partner's website.
- The promo code must be used by the client when purchasing the ticket on the website.
- The code provides a 15% discount on each ticket you purchase.
- The code can be used multiple times.
- The code cannot be used with other discounts or promotions.
- Each ticket is good for a single admission.
- Admission is valid on the date and time selected at the time of purchase and indicated on the ticket.
- The ticket provides access to all exhibitions at Lisbon Oceanarium.
- 6% VAT.
You must also submit one of the following documents:
- Stopover reserved area on FlyTAP
- Booking management page under Manage Booking
- Booking confirmation email (valid for bookings with TAP)
- Booking with the Stopover indication on the TAP APP