Use your miles to get trips for you and your loved ones
The TAP Miles&Go Programme beneficiary list allows you to select up to 10 beneficiaries who can use the Award Tickets you purchase with your miles during a calendar year, the Award Tickets issued on your behalf are not included in the list.
As you issue new Award Tickets on behalf of your friends and family1, they will be automatically added to your list. In this way, you will be able to issue unlimited tickets for yourself and all your beneficiaries.
Find out what the benefits of the list are:
- You can issue an unlimited number of Award Tickets per beneficiary.
- You can create a list of beneficiaries regardless of their status.
- You can consult the participants on your list of beneficiaries in an easy and secure way.
- In addition to adults, you can add children (over two years old) to your list1.
See how it works
Log in to issue Award Tickets for as many beneficiaries as you wish - up to 10 beneficiaries per calendar year (including adults and children over 2 years old).
Whenever you issue an Award Ticket, you will be able to add a new beneficiary1 or choose a name already included on your list. The list will be updated throughout the year to reflect the tickets that have been issued, and can be accessed in your Customer Area.
From now on you can issue unlimited Award Tickets2 for your friends and family. The list will apply throughout the calendar year, from January 1 to December 31.
2Valid for flights operated by TAP, Star Alliance, and TAP Miles&Go partners. This offer does not include tariff tickets, tickets issued with a miles discount, or upgrades on TAP and/or Star Alliance flights.
- TAP Miles&Go Programme Customer will be able to issue Award Tickets from their accounts for up to 10 beneficiaries throughout the calendar year (January to December).
- Valid for adult and child Award Tickets on flights operated by TAP, Star Alliance, and other partners; upgrades on TAP/Star Alliance flights and tariff tickets with a miles discount are not included. A new iteration begins every calendar year (January to December).
- Customers cannot add or change the names on their list in advance: the list is automatically created based on the Award Tickets issued on the website or via Contact Center.
- In refund situations, if a ticket has been issued on behalf of a beneficiary, the latter will be removed from the list when the miles refund process is completed. If two or more tickets have been issued to the same Customer, the beneficiary will remain on the list.
- For refunds and/or cancellations, the rules set out in the Programme's Terms and Conditions apply.
- It is the full responsibility of the account holder to issue Award Tickets on behalf of the beneficiaries on the list, as well as to protect the account access details, such as the password; access by third parties is not allowed.
- Negotiating with third parties to purchase or sell Award Tickets.
- Irregular and/or suspicious behavior and/or use that may contribute to fraud and/or misuse.
- False indications and/or information.
- In the event of any violation, the TAP Miles&Go Programme reserves the right to suspend the Customers account for a period of six months or, depending on the severity of the violation, to ban the Customer from the Programme.
- If there is another violation after the suspension of the account, the account will be deleted definitively, and the Customer will lose all rights and/or benefits associated with their status.
Frequently Asked Questions
The only exception will be in the event of death and upon submission of the respective documentation to the Contact Center.