On your boarding pass you will find the following information:
- The departure time of your flight;
- The name of the terminal where you need to go;
- The number of your boarding gate – please bear in mind this can sometimes change, so keep an eye on the airport information screens to ensure you are in the right place;
- Your boarding area (Premium, A, B or C);
- Your allocated seat number;
- The class you are flying in.
Due to the pandemic, TAP plans to deliver to each passenger two disinfectant wipes on medium-haul flights and three wipes on long-haul flights.
We have simplified the boarding areas at the airports we operate from so you can board faster and more conveniently and in greater comfort.
On the aircraft, all the smaller personal accessories you carry with you, such as a ladies’ handbag or a personal computer, must be placed under the seat in front. This will ensure you will have all you need with you and will free up space for larger items in the overhead bins.
Passengers with tap|executive and executive, and TAP Miles&Go Gold and Silver Clients or passengers with a TAP Corporate Top card, will continue to have access to their own priority boarding area: Premium Boarding.
Don't be late. To guarantee the punctuality of your flight, we close the boarding gates 30 minutes before the departure time. Please make sure you are at the boarding gate before this time.
Settle in on board swiftly and conveniently, on TAP flights departing from Lisbon, and make use of:
- An exclusive area at the departure gate (not available on all medium-haul flights);
- An exclusive area at the departure gate (depending on airport);
Exclusive buses (available only on long-haul flights when boarding is not possible by airbridge).
|TAP Miles&Go Gold||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Star Alliance Gold card||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|TAP Miles&Go Silver||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|TAP Corporate Top card||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Get ready to fly!
- Families with small children (under the age of 2) and passengers with special needs;
- Premium Boarding clients may board at their leisure;
- Followed by passengers in zone A;
- Passengers in boarding areas B and C, respectively.
TAP would like to inform passengers that it may take more than 30 minutes for the Immigration and Borders Service (SEF) at Portuguese airports to process documents.
To prevent flight delays and avoid no shows at the gate, TAP advises all passengers on intercontinental and non-Schengen flights to check the SEF waiting times and plan their arrival at the border control desks accordingly.
Passengers with electronic documents should use the automatic passport control gates whenever possible.